Saul is the Head Coach (Heath Performance) at Rio Gyms. He has well over 20 years of experience in the fitness industry.
Saul holds a Post Graduated in Exercise Rehabilitation as well as a Bachelor’s in Physical Education from São Paulo University FMU.Saul has a background in kickboxing , Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and CrossFit.
Coach Saul’s mission is to Inspire people to be the best version of themselves through a combination of consistency fitness program that involves Combat Sports, Functional Training and Nutrition.
Saul actively trains members of all ages in various sports and coaches adult fitness.
Build a solid foundation to reach a full potential
“The best way to predict the future is to create it”
- Post Graduate in Exercise Rehabilitation
- Bachelor in Physical Education
- Registered Personal Trainer
- Crossfit Level 1
- MMA Fitness training Level 1
- Kettlebell Training & Conditioning
- Certified – Master Rehab Trainer
- Level 1 Precision Nutrition
- Weight loss, Body Shape Solution, Strength & Conditioning
- Pre & Post natal
- Mature and Special Population
- Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Combat Training (Conditioning)
- Flexibility and Core conditioning
- 20 Years Experience in Health and Fitness Industry
- Member of the American College of Sports and Medicine
- Black Belt Kickboxing and Purple Belt Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Amateur Kickboxing Fights
- 2017 WA State GI Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Championship – Gold Medal